I got a new recipe with Nutella for you! Yay! There actually can’t be enough ways to use Nutella. Right? That’s why I made these delicious Banana Cookies with Nutella. So good :)
As a kid I often ate Bananas dipped in Nutella – yes it’s kind of too much, but I loved it ;) This recipe is the more civilized version of that combination. Bananas, Nutella, and oats – I think a very good combination for some crunchy delicious cookies. You might want to try yourself…
The cookies are really easy and quick to prepare. You don’t need much equipment. A bowl and something to whisk. No need to work with a kitchen machine this time. No need to clean the kitchen machine – much more important ;) You can add some chopped walnuts if you want, that also works well with the banana and hazelnut chocolate spread.
INGREDIENTS / ZUTATEN
1 1/2 cups (200g) all-purpose flour
1 cup (200g) sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup (120g) butter
2 large mashed ripe bananas
1 3/4 cup (150g) oats
1/4 cup (80g) Nutella
200g Mehl (Type 405)
1/2 TL Backpulver
1/2 TL Salz
2 große, reife Bananen, zerquetscht
DIRECTIONS / ZUBEREITUNG
2. Use a spoon to place small amounts of the dough on a cookie sheet (greased or lined with baking parchment). Don’t do too many on one sheet since the dough will spread a bit. Bake for 10-12 minutes. The edges should get crispy but not burned. Let cool completely on a cooling rack before storing in a container.
2. Mit einem Esslöffel kleine Mengen Teig auf ein Blech geben (eingefettet oder mit Backpapier belegt). Nicht zu eng setzen, weil der Teig noch etwas verläuft. Für 10-12 Minuten backen. Die Ränder der Cookies sollten knusprig sein, aber nicht verbrennen. Auf einem Kuchengitter komplett auskühlen lassen, bevor sie in einen Behälter zur Aufbewahrung gegeben werden.
Here is a version of the recipe you can print easily.
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup (120g) butter
- 2 large mashed ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup (150g) oats
- 1/4 cup (80g) Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C). In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add the butter and work in with a fork or your fingers. Add the mashed bananas and the egg and mix well. Fold in the oats. Add the Nutella with a small spoon. Don't mix it in completely, so you get swirls of Nutella.
- Use a spoon to place small amounts of the dough on a cookie sheet (greased or lined with baking parchment). Don't do too many on one sheet since the dough will spread a bit. Bake for 10-12 minutes. The edges should get crispy but not burned. Let cool completely on a cooling rack before storing in a container.
- Enjoy baking!