I’ve got some vegan cookies for you again for Cookie Friday! Delicious (Chocolate Chip) Granola Cookies. Easy to prepare and faster gone than you can say “Cookie Monster”! Grab a glass of almond milk and a cookie and let’s find out, what we can do this weekend! ;)
By now I already have a bunch of cookie recipes on this blog… chocolate cookies, double chocolate cookies, something with nuts, berries, fruits, with flour and without, some with a filling most of them with no filling and also some vegan cookies. Not many of those but that section is also growing… slowly ;)
Today I can add another recipe to the “vegan category”. Delicious cookies with granola, oats, cranberries and chocolate chips. There is no white sugar in there, just maple syrup and the flour I used is whole wheat flour. You could say those cookies are kind of “healthy”… well at least healthier than double chocolate cookies with a Nutella filling :P
Anyways – these cookies are made in no time. Some mixing, cooling, and baking. That’s it. If you have all ingredients at home, you will have delicious cookies in less than an hour with just 10 minutes of actually working. Sounds good, right?! ;)
Let’s get that oven to the right temperature and then enjoy the weekend!
INGREDIENTS / ZUTATEN
1 cup (130g) whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup (100g) granola/muesli (vegan)
1/2 cup (80g) rolled oats
1/2 cup (120g) margarine, melted
1/2 cup (120ml) maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup (40g) dried cranberries, chopped
2/3 cup (100g) vegan chocolate chips
130g Vollkorn Weizenmehl
1/2 TL Backpulver
1/2 TL Natron
1/4 TL Zimt
1/4 TL Salz
100g Müsli (vegan)
80g Haferflocken (Kleinblatt)
120g Margarine, geschmolzen
1 TL Vanille Extrakt
40g getrocknete Cranberries, gehackt
100g vegane Schokoladendrops
DIRECTIONS / ZUBEREITUNG
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place small amounts of dough on the baking sheet with some space in between. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges get some color, but the center is still soft. Take out of the oven, let cool down on the baking sheet for some time, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool down completely.
2. Den Ofen auf 175°C (350°F) vorheizen. Ein Backblech mit Backpapier auslegen und dann mit einem Eßlöffel oder Cookie Scoop Teigportionen mit etwas Abstand auf das Blech setzen. Für 10-12 Minuten backen, bis die Ränder der Cookies Farbe bekommen, die Mitte der Cookies aber noch weich ist. Aus dem Ofen nehmen und auf dem Blech etwas abkühlen lassen, dann auf einem Kuchengitter komplett auskühlen lassen.
Here is a version of the recipe you can print easily.
- 1 cup (130g) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (100g) granola/muesli (vegan)
- 1/2 cup (80g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (120g) margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (120ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (40g) dried cranberries, chopped
- 2/3 cup (100g) vegan chocolate chips
- Mix the flour with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl until well combined. Add the granola/muesli and rolled oats and mix in. Melt the margarine and mix with the maple syrup and vanilla extract in a second bowl. Mix with the dry ingredients until combined. Fold in the dried, chopped cranberries and chocolate chips and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place small amounts of dough on the baking sheet with some space in between. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges get some color, but the center is still soft. Take out of the oven, let cool down on the baking sheet for some time, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool down completely.
- Enjoy baking!