For the olive mix
- 3.5 oz. (100g) green and black olives, finely diced
- 2 chunks of marinated artichokes, finely diced
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (100ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper
For the sandwich
- 1 focaccia bread
- 3.5 oz. (100g) coppa, thinly sliced
- 3.5 oz. (100g) salami, thinly sliced
- 3.5 oz. (100g) lomo ibérico, thinly sliced
- 1.8 oz. (50g) serrano ham or prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1.8 oz. (50g) mortadella, thinly sliced
- 3.5 oz. (100g) provolone cheese (or mozzarella), thinly sliced
- Chop the olives, artichokes, bell pepper, shallot, garlic and celery finely and mix in a bowl. Add the finely chopped parsley and oregano, the vinegar and oil and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for about 15 minutes so the flavors can come together.
- Cut the focaccia bread in the middle, so you have the top and bottom separated. Spread half of the olive mix over the bottom part of the focaccia. Layer the cold cuts and cheese on top and spread the remaining olive mix on top. Finish with the focaccia bread top. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for about 30 minutes, so the flavors can soak into the bread. Cut into 4 pieces and serve.
- Enjoy stacking!
- Serving Size: 4