For the cupcakes
- 2 oz. (60g) liver sausage for dogs
- 1 cup (130g) spelt flour
- 2 tbsp. olive oul
- 1 egg
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup (50-100ml) milk
- 1/2 tbsp. dry yeast
For the topping
- 7 oz. (200g) low-fat curd cheese
- shredded gelatine for 7 fl oz. liquid
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C). In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Add the milk last – only enough so the dough does not get too liquid. Fill into prepared cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Mix the curd cheese with the gelatine powder for 1-2 minutes. Fill into a piping bag and frost the cupcakes.
- THIS IS FOR DOGS ONLY!