Delicious layer dessert with strawberries and mascarpone cream!
- 300g strawberries, diced
- 1 tbsp. vanilla liquor (optional)
- 1–2 tsp. sugar
- 80g biscuit cookies
- 20g Kölln Vollkorn-Haferfleks cereals
- 2 Kölln Müsli-Riegel Joghurt-Erdbeer, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy cream
- 2/3 cup (150g) mascarpone
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 4 strawberries for decorations
- Wash and dry the strawberries, remove the green parts and dice them. Add to a bowl and mix with the vanilla liquor (optional) and sugar. Set aside and let marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the biscuit cookies to a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin or the back of a saucepan until you get fine crumbs. Mix with the cereals and crumbled müsli bars, and melted butter until well combined. Set aside.
- Add the heavy cream to a tall bowl and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the mascarpone, milk, and sugar to a bowl and mix until well combined. Fold in the whipped cream.
- To assemble the dessert, divide the cookie/cereal/müsli bar crumbs between four glass jars (with lid if you want to take them to a picknick), then add the marinated strawberries and mascarpone cream on top. Decorate with a strawberry and serve or close with a lid and store in the fridge until you take them to a picknick.
- Enjoy layering!
- Serving Size: 4