- 10 oz. (250g) shortbread cookies
- 1/3 cup (75g) butter, softened
- 13 oz. (400g) nutella
- 3/4 cup (100g) hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- 18 oz. (500g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (60g) confectioner’s sugar
- Crumble the shortbread cookies into the bowl of a mixer. Add soft butter and 1 tablespoon of the nutella. Mix until it starts to clump. Add 3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts and continue to mix until you have a sandy mixture.
- Transfer to a 9 inch (23cm) springform tin and press to bottom to form a crust. Place in the fridge to chill.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth. Add the remaining Nutella and mix until well combined. Fill into the springform tin and smooth out the surface. Sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts and place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight. Serve cooled, right from the fridge.
- Enjoy baking!
- Serving Size: 9