These fellas are really easy and quick to prepare. Perfect for your next birthday party or any festive occasion!
- 1 cup (230g) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups (390g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- rainbow sprinkles for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment and set aside.
- Add the butter and sugar to a large bowl and mix until light and fluffy. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Mix the flour with baking powder, and salt and add to the bowl, mix until just combined. Make small balls out of the dough (use a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop to get the same amount of dough for each cookie), roll the balls in the rainbow sprinkles and place the balls with enough space in between on the baking sheet. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool down on the baking sheet for some time – they will deflate a bit – then transfer to a wire rack and let cool down completely.
- Enjoy baking!