Delicious little nutty snacks with chocolate and caramel. Just try not to eat them all at once :P
- 5.3 oz. (150g) mixed salted nuts (e.g. cashews, almonds, peanuts)
- 5.3 oz. (150g) cream toffee (caramels)
- 7 oz. (200g) semi-sweet chocolate
- flaky sea salt
- Place the nuts in small portions (about 22-24) on a baking sheet or wooden board lined with baking parchment. Set aside.
- Melt the caramels in a heatproof bowl in the microwave or over a pot with simmering water. Use two teaspoons to drop a small amount of melted caramel on each pile of nuts – try to get all nuts stick together. Place in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes so the caramel can harden and keep the clusters together.
- Chop the chocolate coarsely and melt as well in the microwave or over a pot with simmering water. Dip the caramel-nut clusters into the chocolate so they are covered completely, remove excessive chocolate, sprinkle with some sea salt flakes and place on the baking sheet/board with baking parchment and let dry completely.
- Enjoy cooling!