- 8 oz. (225g) dark chocolate
- 1 oz. (30g) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (60g) sugar
- (60g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2.6 oz. (75g) semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 cup (120g) confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter, softened
- And as many chocolate to cover as you like
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Melt chocolate and butter, leave to cool slightly. Now beat eggs and both sugars until light and fluffy. While whisking add the chocolate-butter-mixture. Combine flour, vanilla and baking powder and add to the mixture. Chop the chocolate and fold into the batter. Put batter with a tablespoon onto a baking sheet, leave some space.
- Now whisk together peanut butter, cofectioner’s sugar and soft butter and put some of the mixture on each cookie batter (in the middle). Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 10 minutes. Leave to cool, sprinkle with melted chocolate and serve.
- Knusper Knusper :)