Delicious little treats – cheesecake balls with Baileys Chocolat Luxe.
- 12 oz. (330g) shortbread biscuits (light or dark)
- 7.8 oz. (220g) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- 10 oz. (300g) white chocolate
- red/pink food color for chocolate (optional)
- red pepper corns, dried flowers, sugar hearts or sprinkles for decorations
- Add the cookies to a mixer or freezer bag and mix/crush until you get very fine crumbs. Mix the cookie crumbs with the cream cheese and Baileys Chocolat Luxe and let rest for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Form small balls or hearts with the dough and place again for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate slowly and let cool down again. Dip the balls/hearts into the chocolate and cover completely. Remove excess chocolate and place on a sheet of baking parchment, sprinkle with crushed red pepper corns or dried flowers. Let dry completely.
- If you have some white chocolate leftover, you can color that with food color (for chocolate) and decorate the cheesecake balls/hearts with it as well.