- 8 slider buns
- 600g ground beef (best ratio: 90% cow, 10% pig)
- salt, pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 small slices of cheddar
- lettuce leaves
- bacon jam
- Bake some burger buns or use store bought slider buns. Cut the buns in the middle and set aside. Wash the salad, dry and tear in smaller pieces, so the fit for the sliders.
- Heat up your BBQ or if you don’t have one, heat up a large pan. In a bowl season the ground beef with salt and pepper (not much needed actually). Form 8 small meat patties and set aside. Grill or fry the burgers and bacon to your liking (I prefer medium). Shortly before assembling the burgers, place a slice of cheese on each burger, so it can melt a bit.
- Place the burger buns as well on the BBQ or pan with the edge of the cut down, so they can brown a bit.
- Place the bottom parts of the buns on a plate or wooden board and spread some of the bacon jam on top. Garnish with some lettuce and place the burger with the cheese on top. Add bacon and some more of the bacon jam on top and finish with the upper part of the burger bun. Have a feast!
- Enjoy bbq-ing!