- 3 cups (400g) spelt flour
- 1 1/8 cup (225g) sugar
- 2 pinch of (bourbon) vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (180g) vegetable margarine (vegan)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable milk (soy or oats)
- 2 tbsp. peeled hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C). Add the flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and cocoa powder to a large bowl and mix. Melt the vegetable margarine and add to the bowl – knead until all is well combined. Add the hemp seeds and chocolate chips and fold in and knead for 3 more minutes. Line a baking sheet wit baking parchment and place small amounts of dough on the sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let cool down on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack, so they can cool down completely.
- Enjoy baking!