- 2/3 cup (160g) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (160g) brown sugar
- 2 tsp.. vanilla sugar
- some ground vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups (170g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 5.3 oz. (150g) semi-sweet or milk chocolate, chopped
- 3.5 oz. (100g) Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the butter with brown sugar, vanilla sugar and some ground vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the flour, cocoa baking soda and salt and mix until well combined. Chop the chocolate coarsely and add half of it to the dough and mix in.
- Line a heatproof pan or baking tin with baking parchment and add half of the dough to cover the bottom. Spread the nutella on top and cover with the remaining dough. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top and bake for 20-25 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool down a bit before serving.
- Enjoy baking!
- Serving Size: 8