- 2 1/3 cups (300g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup (170g) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup (250g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) chocolate chips
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Set aside. Melt the butter and let cool down a bit.
- In a large bowl mix the sugar with the melted butter until well combined. Add the eggs one by one and mix well in between. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Place the dough in the fridge for 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line two baking sheets with baking parchment. Make about 20 balls out of the dough and place on the baking sheets – leave enough space in between, cause they spread a lot. Bake for 12-14 minutes – the edges should be baked and crisp, the center center should be still a bit soft. Take out of the oven and let cool down on the baking sheets until you can move them, then let cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Enjoy baking!