- 4 oz. (120g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup (30g) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup (70g) brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment and set aside. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pot with simmering water, let cool down again.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and salt. In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extrakt and mix until well combined. Add the melted chocolate and mix until combined. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined – do not overmix.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop and place about 10 portions of dough on the baking sheet – leave enough space inbetween. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Take out of the oven and let cool down on a wire rack.
- Enjoy baking!