- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (150g) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar, brown
- 5.3 oz. (150g) Toffees / soft caramel candies
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175°C). Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl and set aside. Whisk the butter and sugar in a second bowl with a hand mixer until creamy and fluffy. Add the egg and mix at low speed until well combined. Add the flour mixture in two portions and mix in. Mash the banana with a fork to fruit puree, it should still contain a few lager chunks of fruit. Cut the caramels into small cubes and carefully fold in the dough with a spatula together with the banana.
- Take small portions (a teaspoon each) of the dough and shape into balls with your hands. Place the dough balls for at least 30 minutes in the fridge to make sure they keep their shape while baking. Place the cookie balls on a baking sheet lined with a baking parchment and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes. Take out and let cool down completely.
- Enjoy baking!