- 3.5 oz. (100g) smoked tofu
- 1 zucchini (about 9 oz.)
- 2 medium carrot s
- 4.2 oz. (120g) raw almond paste/cream
- 1 2/3 cups (400ml) water
- 1/2 red onion
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tsp. bear’s garlic aka. wild garlic (lovely alternative to garlic)
- 2 stems of fresh flat leaf parsley
- Wash the zucchini and the carrots (peel these ones) and prepare them to be spaghetti with a vegetable spaghetti maker.
- Using a whisk, mix the almond paste with the water. Season it with salt, pepper and the bear’s garlic.
- Cut the smoked tofu into small cubes. Peel the onion and cut it into fine cubes. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the smoked tofu about 3 minutes. Add the chopped onions and roast all together for 3 minutes. After that add the almond paste mix. Let the carbonara simmer and thicken. Chop the leaves of the flat leaf parsley. Give into the carbonara.
- Add 3 tbsp. of olive oil in a frying pan and roast the vegetable spaghetti for about 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. After that put the the carbonara on top and enjoy!
- Enjoy cooking!
- Serving Size: 2